Parent & School Info
"Harrisburg High School, in partnership with the community, provides a safe environment where students find acceptance and respect and are challenged and engaged in broad, relevant learning."
GUIDING BELIEFS OF HARRISBURG HIGH SCHOOL
Students and Learning:
1) All students can learn.
2) All students are served.
3) All students are valued for who they are and treated with respect.
4) All students explore and expand their understanding and prepare for their future.
1) Parent, students, staff and members of the community at large share responsibility for student learning.
2) Membership in a democratic society is a responsibility as well as a right and requires active participation.
3) The entire school community promotes good citizenship and ethical behavior.
4) The entire school community instills and celebrates the importance of and the value of learning.
Staff-Teaching and Mentoring:
1) High expectations - academic and behavioral, are consistently held for all students.
2) Students learning, academically, physically, socially and emotionally, is our highest priority and guides all of our actions.
3) A safe and comfortable learning environment is present and maintained.